Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations and Applications
The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #018896N: Port Asia USA Cargo Management LLC, Los Angeles, CA
- license #025207N: Vilden Globe Trade Solutions SDN BHD Inc., Torrance, CA
The FMC has also provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as NVOCCs and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Expedited Logistics and Freight Services LLC, Houston, TX (QI change)
- EZ Logistics & Shipping Corp., Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Freight Logistics International LLC dba FLI Express Container Line, Doral, FL (adding OFF services)
- GMC Freight Solution LLC, Paramus, NJ (new NVO license)
- Hi‐Tech Air Shipping Inc., Miami, FL (additional QI)
- N/J International Inc. dba Sea‐Span Shipping LTD, Houston, TX (name change to MGF US Inc.
- Sea Link Inc., Cypress, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Sicomex International Corp., Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- SNA Cargo Inc., New York, NY (new NVO and OFF license)
- Suttons International (N.A.) Inc., Holmdel, NJ (QI change)
- Tera Trading Group Inc. dba T.T.G. International Freight Forwarders, Doral, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Transship Corp., Chicago, IL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Trident Maritime Resources LLC, Port St. Lucie, FL (new NVO and OFF license)