- Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A., Sandler, Travis Trade Advisory Services and World Trade Interactive are collectively the Publisher of this Site and the offerors of the services, programs, webinars and seminars described on this website (collectively the “Programs”).
- The Publisher is not acting as your counsel, representative, attorney or other private counselor by its offering to you the Programs. Your participation in any such Program is as an independent party not otherwise affiliated with Publisher, although there may be a separate writing between you and Publisher governing terms and conditions of ancillary services provided beyond the scope of those Programs offered through this Website.
- You agree that Publisher may provide notice to you by posting it on Publisher’s website, emailing it to the email address provided by you to Publisher or be mailing it to the street address similarly provided directly by you to Publisher. Such notice shall be considered to be received by you within 24 hours of the time it is posted to our website or emailed to you unless we received notice that the email was not delivered.
- Notices to Publisher must be sent via email to email@example.com.
- The information contained in our email messages and any attachments are legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named in the email. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the email communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the email communication in error, please destroy it and remove it immediately from your PC and server, and notify us by return email that it was received in error.
- When you send payment to Publisher as instructed on this Website, you are providing an Authorization to Publisher to process your payment and complete the transaction. In such an instance, your Authorization will remain valid for up to 30 days. If your payment requires a currency conversion, the exchange rate (which includes a currency conversion fee) will be determined at the time Publisher processes your payment and completes the transaction. All fees are quoted in US Dollars.
- You are responsible for all fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by Publisher or a third party caused by or arising out of your breach of this Agreement and/or your use or access to the Programs. You agree to reimburse Publisher for any and all such liability.
- If a processing error is discovered by you or by Publisher, Publisher will rectify the error upon notice by You or upon notice of such error by Publisher directly.
- All materials published on this website, any and all of the Programs and any and all of the materials provided to you as a result of your participation in any such Program (the “Materials”) are protected by international and U.S. copyright laws and are owned or controlled by Publisher. Users of the website and Program participants must abide by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Website or provided by or during any one of the offered Programs..
- WorldTrade\INTERACTIVE™, WTI™, WorldTrade\INTERACTIVE Latin America™, WTI Latin America™, Asia Customs & Trade™, STRTRADE™, STTAS® and ST&R® are trademarks of the Publisher or otherwise licensed to it and the Publisher reserves all rights to such trademarks under copyright, trademark and other applicable laws throughout the world. Any other proprietary rights in or to the Programs, the concomitant materials, publications and/or the Website(s) are expressly reserved in perpetuity and without limitation to the Publisher.
- The contents of the website, the Programs and the Materials provided to you, whether directly or indirectly by the Publisher are intended for your personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Materials for noncommercial purposes only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Any copying or storing of any content of the publications for any other purpose requires prior, written authorization directly and exclusively from the Publisher.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- In no event shall the Publisher, its parent or affiliated companies, its employees or suppliers (collectively “Publisher”) be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with Publisher’s Website, Programs or Materials, however arising, including negligence. Publisher’s liability to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the actual amount of direct damages.
- Publisher provides its website, Programs and Materials as is and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Publisher specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Publisher does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality or reliability of the information contained on or within the Website, the Programs or Materials.
- Information contained on and within the Website(s), delivered during the Programs or in any other Materials is of necessity a summary of complicated and fact-specific issues. It is not intended to convey legal advice and receipt of it does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship. Before you act on any such information, you should seek professional advice regarding its applicability to your specific circumstances.
- Publisher cannot and will not guarantee that the Website(s), Programs or Materials that may be electronically provided to you are free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties. The Publisher will not be and is not liable under any circumstances for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise), whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, which may arise as a result of your use of (or inability to use) these Website(s), Programs and/or Materials.
- The Publisher has the highest respect for the information that you provide and endeavors to employ strict policies to protect it. The Publisher is bound by internal controls and checks and balances are employed so that information under the Publisher’s direct control is treated with the utmost respect.
- Publisher intends to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. In general, you can visit our web sites and participate in our Programs without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and e-mail address, to correspond with you or provide you with a subscription, for example. If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet, it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- To register for any Program or service that may be offered by Publisher on this website, Publisher may require you to provide information necessary to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number of other information.
- Publisher will not share, sell or rent your personal information without your permission or unless ordered by a court of law. The information you submit to Publisher is available only to employees who manage this information for the purposes of sending you marketing e-mail communications and to contracted service providers for the purposes of providing services related to our communications with you. Publisher uses security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information. Each of Publisher’s marketing e-mails, which may be sent separately from notices on Publisher’s website or in connection with your registering for a particular Program, includes a way for you to opt out (unsubscribe) from that particular communication or from all marketing e-mails sent by Publisher. Please note that if you reply to Publisher at an address made available in or through any particular marketing email, the communication you send will not and does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and Publisher. Do not send Publisher any information that you or anyone else considers to be confidential or proprietary unless a retainer agreement between you and Publisher, separate and apart from this Agreement and separate and apart from any Program related agreement or contract that may be entered into, has first been entered into between you and Publisher. Any information you send Publisher before such a formal lawyer retainer agreement is executed cannot be protected from disclosure.
- Publisher does keep track of the domains from which people visit the Website for purposes of analysis of data for trends and statistics.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Links are provided for your convenience only. Accessing links to third party websites or programs or other publications and use of or reliance upon third party material is solely at your own risk and the Publisher does not and will not at any time accept any responsibility or otherwise be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer as a result. This includes damages for loss of profits, business interruptions, lost data or any other direct, indirect or consequential damages in connection with your use, access or attempted access of any third party links or materials. Since the Publisher is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of any such site.
If you need further assistance, please send an e-mail with your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.