- Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A. and World Trade Interactive ("ST&R / WTI" or "we") are collectively the offerors of the services, programs, webinars and seminars described on this website (collectively the “Programs”).
- We are not acting as your counsel, representative, attorney or other private counselor by its offering to you the Programs. Your participation in any such Program is as an independent party not otherwise affiliated with ST&R / WTI, although there may be a separate writing between you and ST&R / WTI governing terms and conditions of ancillary services provided beyond the scope of those Programs offered through this Website.
- You agree that we may provide notice to you by posting it on this website, emailing it to the email address provided by you to ST&R / WTI or by mailing it to the street address similarly provided directly by you to ST&R / WTI. Such notice shall be considered to be received by you within 24 hours of the time it is posted to our website or emailed to you unless we received notice that the email was not delivered.
- Notices to ST&R / WTI must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information contained in our email messages and any attachments are legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named in the email. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the email communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the email communication in error, please destroy it and remove it immediately from your PC and server, and notify us by return email that it was received in error.
- When you send payment to ST&R / WTI as instructed on this Website, you are providing an Authorization to ST&R / WTI to process your payment and complete the transaction. In such an instance, your Authorization will remain valid for up to 30 days. If your payment requires a currency conversion, the exchange rate (which includes a currency conversion fee) will be determined at the time we processes your payment and completes the transaction. All fees are quoted in US Dollars.
- You are responsible for all fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by ST&R / WTI or a third party caused by or arising out of your breach of this Agreement and/or your use or access to the Programs. You agree to reimburse ST&R / WTI for any and all such liability.
- If a processing error is discovered by you or by ST&R / WTI, we will rectify the error upon notice by you or upon notice of such error by ST&R / WTI directly.
- All materials published on this website, any and all of the Programs and any and all of the materials provided to you as a result of your participation in any such Program (the “Materials”) are protected by international and U.S. copyright laws and are owned or controlled by ST&R / WTI. Users of the website and Program participants must abide by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Website or provided by or during any one of the offered Programs.
- WorldTrade\INTERACTIVE™, WTI™, STRTRADE™, and ST&R® are trademarks of ST&R / WTI or otherwise licensed to it and ST&R / WTI reserves all rights to such trademarks under copyright, trademark and other applicable laws throughout the world. Any other proprietary rights in or to the Programs, the concomitant materials, publications and/or the Website(s) are expressly reserved in perpetuity and without limitation to ST&R / WTI.
- The contents of the website, including the Programs and the Materials provided to you, whether directly or indirectly by ST&R / WTI, are intended for your personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Materials for noncommercial purposes only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Any copying or storing of any content of the publications for any other purpose requires prior, written authorization directly and exclusively from ST&R / WTI.
- The information in the Programs and Materials is intended solely as a general educational aid and should not be taken as specific legal advice to be applied to any individual situation or problem nor as a substitute for professional legal advice applicable to your unique facts. If you are seeking legal advice, please contact ST&R at email@example.com.
ST&R / WTI assumes no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information in the Programs and Materials. While ST&R / WTI strives to keep the information in the Programs and Materials accurate, complete, and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for, any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- In no event shall ST&R / WTI, its parent or affiliated companies, its employees or suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with ST&R / WTI’s Website, Programs or Materials, however arising, including negligence. ST&R / WTI’s liability to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the actual amount of direct damages.
- We provide our Website, Programs and Materials as is and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. ST&R / WTI specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. ST&R / WTI does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality or reliability of the information contained on or within the Website, the Programs or Materials.
- Information contained on and within the Website(s), delivered during the Programs or in any other Materials is of necessity a summary of complicated and fact-specific issues. It is not intended to convey legal advice and receipt of it does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship. Before you act on any such information, you should seek professional advice regarding its applicability to your specific circumstances.
- ST&R / WTI cannot and will not guarantee that the Website(s), Programs or Materials that may be electronically provided to you are free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties. ST&R / WTI will not be and is not liable under any circumstances for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise), whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, which may arise as a result of your use of (or inability to use) these Website(s), Programs and/or Materials.
If you need further assistance, please send an e-mail with your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.