ST&R has trained Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, customs brokers and forwarders in all aspects of importing and exporting. Training can be offered in-person, online, or as a combination of both. Examples of recent training include:
- Online training on classification, valuation and country of origin of electronics using company-specific product examples
- Quarterly briefings covering regulatory changes and trade war impacts on the textile & apparel industry
A corporate webinar subscription gives your company access to every ST&R international trade webinar. Corporate packages are a cost-effective way to educate staff on up-to-the-minute information about the rules and regulations that impact international commerce. Our corporate packages are:
- Comprehensive: Our webinars cover core disciplines in international trade as well as new developments that affect global commerce. Current webinars are updated and new webinars are launched regularly.
- Cost-Effective: One payment covers access to live and on demand webinars for the whole team for one year.
- Flexible: Attendees receive a recording of the webinar that can be replayed at any time.
- Time Saving: Training is online and can also be downloaded to view offline - no travel necessary!
- Vetted: Our webinars are certified by the National Customs Broker and Forwarders Association (NCBFAA) for Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) or Certified Export Specialist (CES) credits.