OTI License Revocations and Applications
The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #001591F: Maribel International Freight Forwarders Inc., Lynbrook, NY
- license #020374F: Stephen Scully dba SCS Exports, El Segundo, CA
- license #027189F: Reliance Logistics LLC, Lake Oswego, OR
The FMC has also provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as NVOCCs and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Consolidated Freight Line LLC dba CFL Agencies USA, Hialeah Gardens, FL (new NVO license)
- Dica Logistics LLC, San Gabriel, CA (new NVO license)
- EFM USA Inc. dba EFM Management Inc., Carson, CA (adding NVO services)
- J.F. Hillebrand USA Inc., Edison, NJ (QI change)
- Packwell Container Line Inc., La Porte, TX (QI change)
- Packwell International Logistics Inc., La Porte, TX (QI change)
- PacLogistics Inc., Gardena, CA (name change to PacLogistics LLC)
- Professional Export Services Inc., Eagan, MN (adding QI)
- STS America Inc. dba STS Global Logistics, Orange, CA (new NVO license)