Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary license has been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #025600N: Top Express (USA) Group Inc., South San Francisco, CA
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Angelic Solution Spot Inc., Capitol Heights, MD (new NVO and OFF license)
- Destination Freight LLC, Los Angeles, CA (QI change)
- Eagle & Whale Inc. dba Eagle Xpress Shipping & Warehousing, Lake Worth, FL (new OFF license)
- HTT Cargo Inc., Arcadia, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Inline Freight System Inc., Diamond Bar, CA (adding OFF services)
- Join the Moment Forwarding Corp., Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Koch Maritime Inc., St. Paul, MN (additional QI)
- Mermaid Logistics LLC, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (new NVO license)
- One-Ocean Cargo LLC, Medley, FL (new NVO license)
- Quartz Logistics (NY) Inc., Jamaica, NY (new NVO and OFF license)
- Silkroad Inc., Los Angeles, CA (new NVO license)