OTI License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #024582NF: Agri Ocean Service Inc., Naperville, IL
- license #2153F: Amana Express International Inc., Jamaica, NY
- license #1985F: East Coast Warehouse & Distribution Corp., Elizabeth, NJ
- license #025649N: Soca’s Transportation Inc., Key Biscayne, FL
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #021868F: Compass Logistics Int’l Inc., Jamaica, NY
- license #018266N: JC Logistics (USA) Inc., Dublin, CA
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Al Shamali International Freight Services LLC dba Atlantic Worldwide Shipping LLC, United Arab Emirates (new NVO license)
- Elite International Shipping Company LLC, Irvington, NJ (additional QI)
- Global Cargo Trade Logistics LLC dba GCT Logistics, Dayton, NJ (new OFF license)
- Kronoz Internacional Inc., Houston, TX (QI change)
- Real Int’l SCM Corp., City of Industry, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Total Transportation Concept Inc., Torrance, CA (QI change)
- Transamerica Worldwide Inc. dba Transamerica Logistic, Stafford, TX (adding OFF services)
- Vanuden Transit World Services U.S.A. LLC, Columbus, OH (adding NVO services)
- Victory Van Corporation dba Victory Van International, Alexandria, VA (QI change)