OTI License Revocations and Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #024582NF: Agri Ocean Service Inc., Naperville, IL
- license #003444F: Kosmo International Inc., Fort Lee, NJ
- license #015490F: Max Cargo Inc., Compton, CA
- license #013266F: Trans-Aero-Mar Inc., Doral, FL
- license #70F: Waters Shipping Company, Wilmington, NC
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Admiral Logistics Inc., Ponte Vedra, FL (adding OFF services)
- Container Services International Inc., Miami, FL (QI change)
- NTG Ocean USA LLC, Bethlehem, PA (new NVO license)
- Quest International Logistics LLC, Coral Gables, FL (QI change)
- Topp Cargo & Logistics LLC, Medley, FL (QI change)
- Trans-Expedite Inc. dba TEI Ocean, Wilmington, DE (license transfer to TEI Logistics LLC dba Trans-Expedite Inc.
- UniGroup Worldwide Inc., Fenton, MO (QI change)
- United Van Lines International Inc., Fenton, MO (QI change)
- Worldwide Cargo Services Inc., Lawrence, NY (additional QI)