OTI License Revocation, Applications
OTI License Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary license has been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #3424F: Global Lanes International Corp., Bayside, NY
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- 1-800 Shipping Inc., Taylors, SC (add NVO service)
- Approved Holdings LLC dba Approved, City of Industry, CA (new NVO license)
- Guardian Moving & Storage Inc., Los Angeles, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Interocean Cargo Logistics, San Rafael, CA (new NVO license)
- New World International Ltd., Chicago, IL (add NVO service)
- Overnight Solutions Inc., Houston, TX (QI change)
- Pantos USA Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- Polariz Group Inc., Fort Lauderdale, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Procurus USA Inc., Vienna, VA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Satra Logistics LLC, Tinton Falls, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- Tarraf Inc. dba Tarraf Shipping, Detroit, MI (new OFF license)
- Triton Logistics Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO license)