Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #024097N: Brian Hsu dba The Filipino Cargo International, Hayward, CA
- license #002273F: Centra Freight Services Inc., South San Francisco, CA
- license #022241F: Pelican Logistics Inc., Bensenville, IL
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Blueprint Global USA LLC, Spring, TX (new NVO and OFF license)
- East West Freight LLC, Tampa, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- G&B Logistics LLC (new NVO and OFF license)
- Maruzen of America Inc. dba Maruzen Container Lines (U.S.A.), Dominguez Hills, CA (QI change)
- Nippon Express U.S.A. Inc., Long Island City, NY (adding NVO services)
- SanGar Enterprise LLC, Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- ShipEX Logistics LLC, Salt Lake City, UT (new NVO and OFF license)