Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #025287F: Global V&A Logistics Inc., Miami, FL
- license #017481N: Worldwide Trade Logistics Inc., Inwood, NY
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- D.B. Group America Ltd., Jamaica, NY (QI change)
- DTA Express Services LLC, Miami Lakes, FL (new NVO license)
- Grupo JL Logistics LLC, Miami, FL (new NVO license)
- Marli Shipping Inc., Whippany, NJ (QI change)
- Mohammed H. Issah dba H & H Asset Repurposing, Iowa City, IA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Move Genius LLC dba Shyft Moving, Rohnert Park, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Ocean Logistics US Inc., Doral, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Q Logistics LLC dba Q Logistics Group, Tempe, AZ (adding OFF services)
- Royal Cargo Inc., Carson, CA (QI change)
- RV Shipping LLC, Williston, FL (license transfer to Thomas Griffin International Inc.)
- TSL Shipping & Trading LLC, Chestnut Hill, MA (new OFF license)