Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #019494N: MCLX Inc., New Orleans, LA
- license #026321F: Nobuyuki Kase dba NK Forwarding, San Pedro, CA 90732
- license #020634NF: Sofilink Continental Inc., Medley, FL
- license #015314F: Tri-Star Freight Forwarding Corp. dba Tri-Star Freight, Miami, FL
Reissuance. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #015314N: Tri-Star Freight Forwarding Corp. dba Tri-Star Freight, Miami, FL
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- 3M Logistics Inc., Brooklyn, NY (name change to GBP Logistics Inc. and adding trade names Eshon Int’l Logistics and Mason Logistics)
- ACF Global Logistics LLC, Jackson, MI (additional QI)
- AIT Worldwide Logistics Inc., Itasca, IL (adding OFF services)
- Ambassador International Ltd., Springfield, VA (QI change)
- G & S Logistics Inc., East Hartford, CT (new NVO license)
- Navatime Group Inc., East Meadow, NY (new NVO and OFF license)
- Paul Felix Ventures LLC, Brooklyn Centre, MN (new OFF license)
- Prinaj Services Inc., Calumet City, IL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Rain Freight International Inc., San Gabriel, CA (new NVO license)
- Republic Shipping Consolidators Inc., Miami, FL (QI change)
- Smart Cargo USA LLC, Silver Spring, MD (new OFF license)