Sanction Analysis and Support
Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg offers sanction analysis and support.
Our other export controls and economic sanctions services are as follows:
Export Controls & Sanctions Compliance Program Support
- Development of compliance policies and programs.
- Outsourced export compliance solutions, including on-site program management.
- Day-to-day counseling and advice.
Investigations, Voluntary Self-Disclosures, and Enforcement
- Investigations of potential violations.
- Voluntary self-disclosures and mitigation plans.
- Representation in government investigations and enforcement actions.
Export License Applications and Related Support
- Pre-license briefings to government agencies.
- Export license strategy and business facilitation plans.
- Preparation of export license applications for Commerce, State and OFAC licenses.
- Deemed export licensing and compliance counseling, including the requirements associated with the hiring and deployment of foreign persons.
Export Control Classifications
- Evaluation and classification of products, technology and technical data to determine applicable controls.
- Preparation and filing of Commodity Jurisdiction, commodity classification and encryption review requests.
Training and Education
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- Pre-transaction reviews and due diligence.
- Export control support on CFIUS filings.
- Preparation and filing of required ITAR notices.
- Export license transfer support.
Deemed Export Compliance
- Program design, including balancing employment discrimination concerns.
- Case-by-case reviews required for completion of Visa Petition Form I-129.
- Company-wide technology assessment to determine applicable export control requirements.
- Preparation and filing of deemed export license applications.
- February 5, 2018