Defense Trade Advisory Group to Meet
The State Department’s Defense Trade Advisory Group will hold an open meeting March 30 in Washington, D.C. Members of the public wishing to attend this meeting should notify State by March 20.
The agenda for this meeting includes the following topics.
- small business registration requirements and an appropriate annual registration fee
- requirements for licensing and registration of U.S. persons abroad
- sample guidelines of a proposed Company Visit Program – Outreach
- flexibility under the Defense Export Control and Compliance System for third-party authorizations
- potentially establishing two-way communications methods within DECCS for reporting and status
- approaches for automating material changes to licenses that involve non-registered entities