The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Accel Plus Logistics Inc., Chino, CA (new NVO license)
- Caribexp Logistics LLC, Miami, FL (new OFF license)
- Fadmo LLC dba Fadmo Logistics, Union, NJ (business structure change from LLC to Inc.)
- Innest Global Logistics Inc., South El Monte, CA (new NVO license)
- Intermove Ltd., Danbury, CT (QI change)
- John A. Steer Co., Philadelphia, PA (QI change)
- KBY Global Logistics Inc., Monrovia, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Latam Logistics USA LLC, Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- OTX Logistics Inc. dba Book Express Network, Cerritos, CA (QI change)
- Pantos North America Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ (QI change and name change to LX Pantos North America Inc.)
- Smart Supply Chain Inc., Houston, TX (QI change)
- Starship Logistics LLC, Carson, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- TLA Logistics Corp., Miami, FL (QI change)
- TOC Logistics International Inc., Indianapolis, IN (business structure change from Inc. to LLC)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.