The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and/or countervailing duty cases.
For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965 or via email.
Aluminum foil – sunset review determination that revocation of AD/CV duty orders on aluminum foil from China would be likely to lead to continuation or recurrence of material injury within a reasonably foreseeable time
Electrodes – dumping margin of 30.14 percent in final results of administrative review of AD duty order on small-diameter graphite electrodes from China for the period Feb. 1, 2021, through Jan. 31, 2022
Mattresses – preliminary affirmative AD/CV injury determinations on mattresses from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burma, India, Indonesia, Italy, Kosovo, Mexico, the Philippines, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, and Taiwan
New reviews – initiation of administrative reviews of the following AD/CV duty orders for the periods July 1, 2022, through June 30, 2023 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2022 (CV), unless otherwise noted
- citric acid and certain citrate salts from Belgium, Colombia, and Thailand (AD)
- collated steel staples from China (AD/CV)
- corrosion-resistant steel products from Korea (AD/CV) and Taiwan (AD)
- large-diameter welded pipe from Canada and Korea (AD; May 1, 2022, through April 30, 2023)
- oil country tubular goods from Ukraine (AD)
- passenger vehicle and light truck tires from Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand (AD) and Vietnam (CV)
- pasta from Italy (AD/CV)
- polyethylene terephthalate film from India (AD/CV) and Taiwan (AD)
- quartz surface products from China (AD/CV)
- stainless steel sheet and strip from Korea (AD)
- stainless steel sheet and strip in coils from Japan and Taiwan (AD)
- steel concrete reinforcing bar from Turkey (AD/CV)
- steel nails from Korea, Malaysia, Oman, and Taiwan (AD) and Vietnam (AD/CV)
- welded stainless pressure pipe from Vietnam (AD)
- xanthan gum from China (AD)
Wood moldings – net subsidy rates of 6.46 to 15.96 percent in final results of administrative review of CV duty order on wood moldings and millwork products from China for the period June 12, 2020, through Dec. 31, 2021
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.