The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011 or via email.
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas (Houston) Inc. facility within FTZ 84 in Houston, Texas (comments due by Nov. 8)
- received an application for subzone status for the OBlockz LLC facility within FTZ 27 in Lawrence, Mass. (comments due by Nov. 8)
- authorized production activity at the Airbus OneWeb Satellites North America LLC facility within FTZ 136 in Merritt Island, Fla.
- approved an expansion of subzone 18G at the Tesla Inc. facility in Lathrop, Calif.
- approved the expansion of FTZ 249 to include a service area of Escambia, Okaloosa, and Santa Rosa counties in Florida
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Intel Corporation facility within FTZ 281 in Miami, Fla., which will be used for the kitting, assembly, and packaging of computer electronics
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.