The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and/or countervailing duty cases.
For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965 or via email.
Cold-rolled steel – (1) dumping margins of 1.30 to 2.64 percent in preliminary results of administrative review of AD duty order on cold-rolled steel flat products from Korea for the period Sept. 1, 2021, through Aug. 31, 2022, (2) net subsidy rates of 0.78 and 0.88 percent in preliminary results of administrative review of CV duty order on such products for the period Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2021, and (2) rescission of review of CV duty order with respect to 44 companies and instruction to CBP to assess CV duties on entries of subject goods at the applicable cash deposit rates
Corrosion inhibitors – net subsidy rates of 52.2 to 91.45 percent for 2020 and 10.74 to 17.08 percent for 2021 in final results of administrative review of CV duty order on corrosion inhibitors from China for the period July 13, 2020, through Dec. 31, 2021
Gift boxes – sunset review determination that revocation of AD duty order on folding gift boxes from China would be likely to lead to continuation or recurrence of dumping at rates up to 164.75 percent
Lined paper – dumping margins of zero and 23.16 percent in preliminary results of administrative review of AD duty order on lined paper products from India for the period Sept. 1, 2021, through Aug. 31, 2022
Request review – Oct. 31 deadline to request administrative reviews of the following AD and/or CV duty orders or suspension agreements for the periods Oct. 1, 2022, through Sept. 30, 2023 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2022 (CV), unless otherwise noted
- barium carbonate from China (AD)
- barium chloride from China (AD)
- boltless steel shelving units prepackaged for sale from China (AD/CV)
- carbon and certain alloy steel wire rod from Brazil (AD/CV), Indonesia (AD), Mexico (AD), Moldova (AD), and Trinidad & Tobago (AD)
- electrolytic manganese dioxide from China (AD)
- fresh tomatoes from Mexico (AD; Sept. 1, 2022, through Aug. 31, 2023)
- glycine from Thailand (AD)
- hot-rolled steel flat products from Australia (AD), Japan (AD), Korea (AD/CV), the Netherlands (AD), Turkey (AD), and the United Kingdom (AD)
- lemon juice from Argentina (AD)
- polyvinyl alcohol from China (AD)
- refillable stainless steel kegs from Mexico (AD)
- roasted in-shell pistachios from Iran (CV)
- stainless steel flanges from India (AD/CV)
- steel concrete reinforcing bar from Taiwan (AD)
- steel wire garment hangers from China (AD)
- uranium from Russia (AD)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.