The federal agencies listed below are proposing new and/or revised information collections concerning the following.
Department of Agriculture
- export certification – accreditation of nongovernment facilities (comments due by May 1)
- voluntary destruction of imported meat, poultry, and egg products (comments due by May 1)
Food and Drug Administration
- hazard analysis and critical control point procedures for the sale and sanitary processing and importing of juice (comments due by March 31)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- free trade agreements (comments due by March 31)
- NAFTA regulations and certificate of origin (comments due by March 31)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.