The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions. Click here for more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, or contact attorney Scott Taylor at (212) 549-0153 or via email.
- received a notification of proposed production activity (regarding renewable fuels and byproducts) at the Valero Refining-New Orleans LLC facility within FTZ 124 in Norco, La. (comments due by April 18)
- received an application for production authority (regarding machine-made woven area rugs) at the Flemish Master Weavers facility within FTZ 186 in Sanford, Maine (comments due by May 5)
- received an application to expand subzone 122X at the Cheniere Energy Inc. facility in Portland, Texas (comments due by April 17)
- received a notification of proposed production activity (regarding fragrance compounds) at the Givaudan Fragrances Corporation facilities in Mount Olive, Flanders, and Towaco, N.J. (comments due by April 18)
- approved the expansion of subzone 40I at the Swagelok company facility in Valley City, Ohio
- approved the expansion of subzone 196A at the TTI Inc. facility in Fort Worth, Texas
- approved the expansion of subzone 18F at the Lam Research Corporation in Stockton, Calif.
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.