The federal agencies listed below are proposing new and/or revised information collections concerning the following.
Bureau of Industry and Security
- voluntary self-disclosure of anti-boycott violations (comments due by May 8)
- technology export letter of explanation (comments due by May 8)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- form 6059B, customs declaration (comments due by May 2)
- form 7507, general declaration (comments due by May 2)
- foreign assembler’s declaration (comments due by May 2)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.