The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and/or countervailing duty cases. For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965 or via email.
New reviews – initiation of administrative reviews of the following AD/CV duty orders for the periods Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2021, unless otherwise indicated
- biodiesel from Argentina (CV) and Indonesia (CV)
- forged steel fluid end blocks from Germany (AD/CV), India (CV), and Italy (AD/CV) (AD, July 23, 2020, through Dec. 31, 2021; and CV, May 26, 2020, through Dec. 31, 2021)
- hardwood plywood products from China (AD)
- pre-stressed concrete steel wire strand from Thailand (AD)
- softwood lumber from Canada (AD/CV)
- wooden bedroom furniture from China (AD)
PTFE resin – final affirmative AD and CV injury determinations on granular polytetrafluoroethylene resin from India and Russia
R-125 – net subsidy rates of 12.75 to 306.57 percent in corrected notice of AD and CV duty orders on pentafluoroethane (R-125) from China
Solar products – dumping margin of 7.89 percent in final results of administrative review of AD duty order on crystalline silicon photovoltaic products from Taiwan for the period Feb. 1, 2020, through Jan. 31, 2021
Steel wire rod – dumping margin of 4.64 percent in final results of administrative review of AD duty order on carbon and certain alloy steel wire rod from Mexico for the period Oct. 1, 2019, through Sept. 30, 2020
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.