U.S. Customs and Border Protection has announced that its 2022 Trade Facilitation and Cargo Security Summit will be held July 18-20 in Anaheim, Calif, as well as virtually via webcast. The summit, which combines CBP’s annual Trade Symposium and its Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism conference, will focus on the topics below. Those wishing to attend the summit in person or via webcast should register here.
- 21st Century Customs Framework
- forced labor and Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act implementation
- cargo and trade innovation
- ACE 2.0 open dialogue
- leadership townhall
- Forced Labor Enforcement Task Force
- leveraging international partners to secure and facilitate trade
- CTPAT 101
- virtual validations
- CTPAT – trade compliance and forced labor
- recent smuggling trends and technology best practices
- minimum security criteria update with focus on cybersecurity and agriculture
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.