The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions.
Click here for more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, or contact attorney Scott Taylor at (212) 549-0153 or via email.
Click here to register for ST&R’s July 27 webinar on using FTZs and bonded warehouses in the age of reshoring.
- approved the expansion of subzone 28F at the Acushnet Company facility in Lakeville, Mass.
- approved the expansion of subzone 122X at the Cheniere Energy Inc. facility in Portland, Texas
- approved the reorganization of FTZ 84 to include Waller and Wharton counties in Texas
- received an application for subzone status for the Findlay’s Tall Timbers Distribution Center LLC facility within FTZ 37 in the Village of Horseheads, N.Y.
- received a notification of proposed production activity (regarding stylus for mobile phones and tablets) at the Samsung Electronics America Inc. facility within FTZ 168 in Coppell, Texas
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.