The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Aerocav International Inc., Doral, FL (new NVO license)
- B.R.A.L. Miami Inc., Miami, FL (adding NVO services)
- Dalko Resources Inc., Sharpsville, PA (QI change)
- Eur-A-Med Shipping Ltd., North Charleston, SC (QI change)
- LeeLynn Logistics LLC, Magnolia, TX (new NVO and OFF license)
- Nationlink LLC, Erie, PA (new NVO and OFF license)
- New Wave International Cargo LLC, Hodgkins, IL (additional QI)
- Pitt Ohio Ground LLC, Pittsburgh, PA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Qubemax International Inc., El Paso, TX (new NVO and OFF license)
- RP Logistics USA Inc., Duluth, GA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Trans Ocean Bulk Logistics Inc., Houston, TX (name change to Hillebrand Bulk Liquids Inc.)
- Union Supply Chain Management Co., Arcadia, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Wind Shipping & Logistics , Karachi, Pakistan (new NVO license)
- Yamato Transport USA Inc., Compton, CA (QI change)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.