The Drug Enforcement Administration is accepting comments through Feb. 14 on a proposal to add the following tryptamine hallucinogens to schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act. This rule would impose the administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions and regulatory controls applicable to schedule I substances on the importation, exportation, manufacture, distribution, reverse distribution, possession, research, conduct of instructional activities, and chemical analysis of these substances.
- 4-Hydroxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine (4-OH-DiPT)
- 5-Methoxy-alphamethyltryptamine (5-MeO-AMT)
- N-Isopropyl-5-Methoxy-N-Methyltryptamine (5-MeO-MiPT)
- N,N-Diethyl-5-methoxytryptamine (5-MeO-DET)
- N,N-Diisopropyltryptamine (DiPT)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.