The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and/or countervailing duty cases. For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965 or via email.
Nails – termination of AD injury investigation of steel nails from Sri Lanka following the DOC’s final negative dumping determination
Pressure washers – institution of AD/CV injury investigations of gas-powered pressure washers from China and Vietnam
Rubber – final negative AD injury determinations on emulsion styrene-butadiene rubber from Czechia and Russia
Solar cells – (1) dumping margins of 19.2 to 25.18 percent in amended final results of administrative review of AD duty order on crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, whether or not assembled into modules, from China for the period Dec. 1, 2017, through Nov. 30, 2018, pursuant to court decision, and (2) dumping margins of zero and 28.98 percent in preliminary results of administrative review of such goods for the period Dec. 1, 2020, through Nov. 30, 2021
Sunset reviews – initiation of sunset reviews of the following AD/CV duty orders, which will results in either the revocation or continuation of these orders
- circular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from Taiwan (AD) and Turkey (CV)
- cold-drawn mechanical tubing from China (AD/CV), Germany (AD), India (AD/CV), Italy (AD), South Korea (AD), and Switzerland (AD)
- seamless line and pressure pipe from Germany (AD)
- welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from India, Thailand, and Turkey (AD)
- welded non-alloy steel pipe from Brazil, Mexico, South Korea, and Taiwan (AD)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.