The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has approved the following.
- the establishment of subzone 81E at the Albany Safran Composites LLC facility in Rochester, N.H.
- the establishment of subzone 287B at the Future Electronics Distribution Center LP facility in Southaven, Miss.
- production activity at the Constantia Blythewood LLC facility within FTZ 127 in Blythewood, S.C., which is used for the production of flexible packaging, engineered industrial films, and related items for the food, beverage, and personal care industries
- an expansion of production authority at the Microchip Technology Inc. facilities within FTZ 75 in Chandler and Tempe, Ariz., to add foreign-status materials and components
In addition, the FTZ Board is considering the following.
- a request to add a finished product and foreign-status materials to the scope of authority at the Xerox Corporation facility within FTZ 106 in Oklahoma City, Okla., where Xerox is no longer producing the bulk toner and toner cartridges previously authorized and instead is producing polyester latex for printer/copier toner (comments due by March 19)
- a request for subzone status within FTZ 50 for the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation facilities in San Bernardino and Corona, Calif. (comments due by March 19)
- a notification of proposed production authority at the Catalent Pharma Solutions LLC facility within FTZ 193 in Clearwater, Fla., which is used to produce pharmaceutical products (comments due by March 20)
- a request for subzone status at the Hartland Controls LLC facility within FTZ 271 in Rock Falls, Ill. (comments due by March 20)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.