The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions.
- approved the establishment of subzone 163L at the Puerto Rico Steel Products Corporation facility in Coto Laurel, Puerto Rico
- approved the expansion of FTZ 64 to include Flagler County, Fla., adjacent to the Jacksonville U.S. Customs and Border Protection port of entry
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Mayfield Consumer Products facilities within subzone 294A in Mayfield and Hickory, Ky., which are used for the production of candles
- received from Greater Detroit Foreign-Trade Zone Inc., grantee of FTZ 70, a notification of proposed production activity at the Detroit Bikes LLC facility in Detroit, Mich., which is used
for production of bicycles, tricycles, and quadracycles (comments due by April 29)
- received from The Port of South Louisiana, grantee of FTZ 124, a notification of proposed production activity at the Offshore Energy Services Inc. facility in Broussard, La.,. which will be used for the welding of connectors onto casing pipe (comments due by April 29)
For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011 or Tom Gould at (213) 453-0897.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.