The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Ecotrans Shipping Inc., Arlington Heights, IL (new NVO license)
- Fin Whale Logistics Inc., Southgate, CA (new NVO license)
- Infinite Global Express Inc., West Covina, CA (new NVO license)
- Interocean Trade and Transportation Inc. dba ITTI Line, Alhambra, CA (QI change)
- iTransport Brokerage Firm LLC, Savannah, GA (new OFF license)
- J.B.R. Marine Inc., City of Industry, CA (adding NVO services)
- JD Logistics United States Company, Fontana, CA (new NVO license)
- MBS Logistics US Holding Inc. dba MBS Logistics, Miami, FL (QI change)
- Prrae LLC, Concord, NC (new NVO license)
- Rain Logistics Co. Ltd., Montclair, CA (new NVO license)
- Sentry Household Shipping Inc., Jacksonville, FL (adding trade names Sterling Move Solutions and Suddath)
- The Shaker Group Inc., Waterford, NY (QI change and adding DBA Shaker Logistics)
- Trans‐Union Group New York Co. Ltd., North Miami Beach, FL (name change to Lepus North America Inc.)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.