The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions. Click here for more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, or contact attorney Scott Taylor at (212) 549-0153 or via email.
- approved an application for expanded subzone status for the Expeditors International of Washington Inc. facilities within FTZ 68 in El Paso, Texas
- authorized a new production activity at the CoLinx LLC facility within FTZ 148 in Crossville, Tenn., with the finished products being spherical roller bearing kits
- authorized a new production activity at the M.M.O. Companies Inc. facilities within FTZ 31 in Mascoutah, Edwardsville, and Collinsville, Ill., which are used for the disassembly of firearms and ammunition
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Lucid Motors USA Inc. facilities within FTZ 75 in Casa Grande and Tempe, Ariz. (comments due by Sept. 26)
- received an application on behalf of Oldach Associates LLC to expand subzone 61Z in Cataño, Puerto Rico (comments due by Sept. 20)
- received an application for subzone status for the Burger Boat Company facility within FTZ 167 in Manitowoc, Wis. (comments due by Sept. 20)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.