The Drug Enforcement Administration has announced its intent to publish a temporary order placing six synthetic cannabinoids and their optical and geometric isomers, salts, and salts of isomers in schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act.
- methyl 3,3-dimethyl-2-(1-(pent-4-en-1-yl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamido)butanoate (MDMB-4en-PINACA)
- methyl 2-[[1-(4-fluorobutyl)indole-3-carbonyl]amino]-3,3-dimethylbutanoate (4F-MDMB-BUTICA; 4F-MDMB-BICA)
- N-(1-amino-3,3-dimethyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(pent-4-en-1-yl)-1Hindazole-3-carboxamide (ADB-4en-PINACA)
- 5-Pentyl-2-(2-phenylpropan-2-yl)pyrido[4,3-b]indol-1-one (CUMYL-PEGACLONE; SGT-151)
- ethyl 2-[[1-(5-fluoropentyl)indole-3-carbonyl]amino]-3,3-dimethylbutanoate (5F-EDMB-PICA; 5F-EDMB-2201)
- methyl 2-(1-(4-fluorobenzyl)-1H-indole-3-carboxamido)-3-methyl butanoate (MMB-FUBICA)
This order would impose the administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions and regulatory controls applicable to schedule I substances on the importation, exportation, manufacture, distribution, reverse distribution, possession, research, conduct of instructional activities, and chemical analysis of these substances.
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.