The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011 or via email.
- received a notification of proposed production activity, which would be limited to foreign-status prep razors (disposable, plastic handle with steel blades, used for surgery preparation), at the Swafford Warehousing Inc. facility within FTZ 38 in Greer, S.C. (comments due no later than May 23)
- approved the establishment of subzone 123J at the Kaiser Premier LLC facility in Fort Morgan, Colo.
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Wyeth Pharmaceuticals LLC facility within FTZ 27 in Andover, Mass.
- approved a request to add a foreign-status material – 100 percent polyester woven weft pile fabric – to the existing production authority for the CGT U.S. Ltd. facility within FTZ 80 in New Braunfels, Texas, subject to a requirement that this material may only be admitted in privileged foreign status
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Chang Chun (Arizona) LLC facility within FTZ 75 in Casa Grande, Ariz.
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.