The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions. Click here for more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, or contact attorney Scott Taylor at (212) 549-0153 or via email.
- received a notification of proposed production activity (regarding dyestuff chemicals for hair, fur, and leather) at the Jos. H. Lowenstein & Sons Inc. facility within FTZ 1 in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- received a notification of proposed production activity (regarding agricultural chemicals) at the FMC Agricultural Caribe Industries Ltd. facility within FTZ 7 in Manati, Puerto Rico
- authorized production under zone procedures (regarding mattresses and box springs) on a limited basis at the Global Manufacturing LLC facility within FTZ 163 in Ponce, Puerto Rico, subject to a restriction that specific foreign-status components be admitted to the zone in privileged foreign status
- authorized production under zone procedures (regarding tractor component parts and axle subassemblies) at the CNH Industrial America LLC facility within FTZ 41 in Sturtevant, Wis.
- authorized production under zone procedures (regarding medical and non-medical disposable gloves) at the United Safety Technology Corp. facility within FTZ 74 in Sparrows Point, Md.
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.