The International Trade Administration has recently announced the following actions in antidumping and/or countervailing duty cases.
For more information on AD and CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact trade attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965.
Aluminum extrusions – amended final determination on circumvention of AD and CV duty orders on aluminum extrusions from China
Cut-to-length plate – dumping margin of 2.59 percent in final results of administrative review of carbon and alloy steel cut-to-length plate from Taiwan from the period Nov. 14, 2016, through April 30, 2018
Diamond sawblades – dumping margin of 82.05 percent in amended final results of administrative review of AD duty order on diamond sawblades and parts thereof from China for the period Nov. 1, 2014, through Oct. 31, 2015
Request reviews – Jan. 31 deadline to request administrative reviews of the following AD and/or CV duty orders for the period Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2019
- biodiesel from Argentina and Indonesia (CV)
- calcium hypochlorite from China (AD/CV)
- carbon and alloy steel wire rod from Belarus (AD), China (AD/CV), Russia (AD), and United Arab Emirates (AD)
- circular welded carbon quality steel line pipe from China (CV)
- crepe paper products from China (AD)
- cut-to-length carbon steel plate from Russia (AD)
- ferrovanadium from China and South Africa (AD)
- folding gift boxes from China (AD)
- hardwood plywood products from China (AD/CV)
- oil country tubular goods from China (CV)
- potassium permanganate from China (AD)
- pre-stressed concrete steel wire strand from Brazil, India, Korea, Mexico, and Thailand (AD)
- softwood lumber from Canada (AD/CV)
- tool chests and cabinets from China (CV)
- wooden bedroom furniture from China (AD)
Steel sinks – dumping margin of 1.78 percent for one exporter in preliminary results of administrative review of AD duty order on drawn stainless steel sinks from China for the period April 1, 2018, through March 31, 2019
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.