New Administrative Reviews. The International Trade Administration has initiated administrative reviews of the following antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders for the periods Aug. 1, 2017, through July 31, 2018 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2017 (CV), unless otherwise noted.
- finished carbon steel flanges from India (AD, Feb. 8, 2017, through July 31, 2018; and CV, Nov. 29, 2016, through Dec. 31, 2017) and Italy (AD, Feb. 8, 2017, through July 31, 2018)
- polyethylene retail carrier bags from China and Malaysia (AD)
- light-walled rectangular pipe and tube from Mexico (AD)
- dioctyl terephthalate from Korea (AD; Feb. 3, 2017, through July 31, 2018)
- large power transformers from Korea (AD)
- carbon and alloy seamless standard, line, and pressure pipe from Romania (AD)
- frozen fish fillets from Vietnam (AD)
- passenger vehicle and light truck tires from China (AD/CV)
- steel nails from China (AD)
- hydrofluorocarbon blends from China (AD)
- corrosion-resistant steel products from Korea (CV)
- oil country tubular goods from Ukraine (AD suspension agreement, July 1, 2017, through June 30, 2018)
Forged Steel Fittings. The ITA has made affirmative final AD duty determinations on forged steel fittings from China and Italy and an affirmative final CV duty determination on such goods from China. Weighted average dumping margins are 8 percent to 142.72 percent for China and 49.43 percent to 80.20 percent for Italy and the net subsidy rate for China is 13.41 percent.