Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Using ACE Reports to Boost Compliance and Duty Savings
Automated Commercial Environment reports contain invaluable data on company imports, exports, and other customs activity. U.S. Customs and Border Protection is continuing to add new reports, new reporting universes, and valuable data to existing ACE reports. This webinar will review how to leverage ACE report data to manage trade compliance, identify opportunities for duty savings, and discover potential problems, often prior to CBP inquiries.
- what’s new in ACE reports
- report coverage: entry summary, AD/CV, liquidation, reconciliation, statements
- navigating the ACE reporting tool
- using ACE to monitor import and export activity
- running reports
- saving and scheduling reports
- modifying reports to include data relevant to your operations
- ad hoc reporting
- exporting reports for analysis in other tools
- tips for successful reporting
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
1 CCS Credits
Purchase price: $200.00