Print PDF

Explosives Import License or Permit Under Review

Friday, April 29, 2016
Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg Trade Report

The Justice Department’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is accepting comments through June 28 on the proposed extension without change of form ATF F 5400.13/5400.16, Application for Explosives License or Permit. Any person engaged in the business of explosive materials as a dealer, manufacturer or importer must be licensed, and this form is used to apply for such a license.

To get news like this in your inbox daily, subscribe to the Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg Trade Report.

Customs & International Headlines