Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #026327N: Caesar Shipping & Logistics (USA) Co. Ltd., Rowland Heights, CA
- license #017095F: Columbia Container Lines (USA) Inc., Valley Stream, NY
- license #3143F: Florida Worldwide Citrus Products Group Inc., Bradenton, FL
- license #019123F: J’ Express Inc., Jamaica, NY
- license #018266N: JC Logistics (USA) Inc., Dublin, CA
Reissuances. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #015843NF: Viva Shipping Inc., Jamaica, NY
- license #017095N: Columbia Container Lines (USA) Inc., Valley Stream, NY
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Air Power International Express (CHI) Inc., Elk Grove Village, IL (additional QI)
- Alibaba Global Shipping Inc., Oakland, CA (QI change)
- American Forwarding & Logistics LLC, Fort Lauderdale, FL (QI change)
- AZ Smart Global Logistics Inc., Diamond Bar, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- EC Premier Logistics Inc., Glendale, NY (new NVO and OFF license)
- Elite International Corp LLC, Glendale Heights, IL (QI change)
- Jene M. Rosado dba Global Advisors, Los Angeles, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- New Haven International Inc., Kenner, LA (QI change)
- TMT Atlantic Inc., Hicksville, NY (new NVO license)