Most webinars qualify for NCBFAA Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) or Certified Export Specialist (CES) credits.
Webinars are hosted by our affiliate, World Trade Interactive, Inc.
Payments for our On Demand events will appear as World Trade Interactive, Inc. on your statement.
Trade Compliance Webinars On Demand
Get trade compliance training on your schedule. Our on demand webinars are appropriate for importers, exporters and brokers and can be purchased and viewed immediately.
We offer unlimited access to each course for 30 days, start and stop functionality and email access to the course instructor for clarification or follow-up questions. All materials are emailed upon registration.
- Section 232 and Section 301 Tariffs
- Duty Reduction or Deferral
- Export Controls & Economic Sanctions
- FDA Regulatory & Life Sciences
- Free Trade Agreements & Other Preference Programs
- Tariff Classification
- Import Compliance
- International Trade Policy & Government Relations
- Marking / Rules of Origin
- Other Government Agencies / Partner Government Agencies
- Supply Chain Security
- Trade Remedies