The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011 or via email.
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the CCZJV-GPX facility within FTZ 171 in Baytown, Texas, which will be used for the production of pipe spools and valves (comments due by Oct. 13)
- authorized the reorganization of FTZ 210 to include a service area of Huron, Lapeer, Macomb, Sanilac, and St. Clair counties in Michigan
- recognized St. Lucie County, Fla., as the new grantee for FTZ 218
- authorized the expansion of subzone 50R to include an additional site in Ontario, Calif.
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the STIHL Incorporated facility within FTZ 20 in Virginia Beach, Va., where STIHL already had authority to produce handheld outdoor power equipment and related parts, to add two foreign-status materials or components
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.