The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- 3GR Services LLC, Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Ace Global Logistics Inc., Santa Fe Springs, CA (new NVO license)
- Adetech Global Services Incorporated, Beltsville, MD (new OFF license)
- Afex Logistics LLC, La Puente, CA (license transfer to Acme Logistics Inc” and adding NVO services)
- BMI Inc., Kenner, LA (additional QI)
- CDL 1000 Inc., Chicago, IL (new OFF license)
- Crowley Government Services Inc., Jacksonville, FL (adding NVO services)
- Hoyer Global (USA) Inc., Houston, TX (QI change)
- Lumec Transportation Services LLC, Scarsdale, NY (new NVO and OFF license)
- Onesimus LLC dba Onesimus Management Group, Golden Valley, MN (new NVO license)
- OOCL Logistics Line Limited, Hong Kong, China (QI change)
- Pacific Ocean Ship Management Co. dba World Pacific Line dba PacOcean Forwarding, San Francisco, CA (additional QI)
- Sea-Bridge International Inc., Hamilton Square, NJ (adding NVO services)
- Worldwide Nexus Logistics LLC, Doral, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
Copyright © 2020 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.