The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as NVOCCs and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Johnson International LLC, Centennial, CO (new NVO and OFF license)
- Kola Global Logistics LLC, Loganville, GA (new NVO and OFF license)
- North American General Agents Inc. dba Francereefers dba Seared Logistics dba Nagalogistics dba Strategic Alliance of International Logistics, Tampa, FL (additional QI)
- Royal Customs Brokers Inc. dba Speed Global Services, Buffalo, NY (QI change)
- Sine Trading International LLC, Pittsburgh, PA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Target Shipping Co. Inc., Cranford, NC (QI change)
- U Ocean USA Corp., South San Francisco, CA (QI change)
- U.S. Intermodal Maritime Inc., Kent, WA (new NVO and OFF license)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.