The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Amazon Logistics Inc., Seattle, WA (additional QI)
- Benison Logistics Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ (new NVO license)
- Caribbean Ocean Corp. (JA.) dba Caribbean Ocean Logistics, Miami, FL (additional QI)
- Dunavant Logistics Group LLC, Memphis, TN (QI change)
- Fitzgerald Forwarding Company Inc., Savannah, GA (additional QI)
- Franchesca Express Inc., Hazleton, PA (adding NVO services)
- LT Logistics USA Inc., College Point, NY (new NVO license)
- MGF US Inc. dba Sea-Span Shipping Ltd., Houston, TX (QI change)
- New Wave International Cargo Inc., Hodgkins, IL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Ryke Development Consult LLC, Dallas, TX (new OFF license)
- T-Link Logistics Inc., Chino, CA (new NVO license)
- Trading Solutions Company SAS, Barranquilla, Columbia (new NVO license)
- Well Worldwide Energy Logistics Inc., Houston, TX (additional QI)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.