The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Aegis International Inc., Southampton, NJ (new OFF license)
- Belog U.S.A. Inc., Miami Beach, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Champion Supply Chain Inc., Diamond Bar, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Determined Freight Solutions Inc., Bethpage, NY (adding NVO services)
- Donald K. Chin. Livingston, NJ (adding NVO services)
- GSM Inc., Sandy Springs, GA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Lades LLC, Hyattsville, MD (new OFF license)
- Legacy Logistics LLC, North Salt Lake, UT (new OFF license)
- New Wave International Cargo LLC, Hodgkins, IL (QI change)
- Nexo Logistics LLC, Homestead, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Rock Solid Logistics Inc., Brighton, MI (adding OFF services)
- SCV Logistics LLC, Totowa, NJ (new NVO license)
- UI Logistics Inc., La Palma, CA (new NVO license)
- Vijuette Corp. dba Lanmart Shipping, Miami, FL (new OFF license)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.