The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011 or via email.
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the BMW Manufacturing Company LLC facility within subzone 38A in Spartanburg, S.C. (comments due by Dec. 13)
- received an application to establish an FTZ in Smith County, Texas (comments due by Jan. 3)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Aker Solutions Inc. facility within FTZ 82 in Mobile, Ala. (comments due by Dec. 14)
- approved export-only authority to produce peanut butter, roasted peanuts, peanut granules, peanut paste, and blanched peanuts at the Galdisa USA facility within FTZ 265 in Conroe, Texas
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the Liebel-Flarsheim Company LLC facility within FTZ 93 in Raleigh, N.C., where the company already has authority to produce diagnostic imaging contrast media, to add a finished product and a foreign-status material to the scope of authority
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the Schlumberger Technology Corporation, Reslink Product Center, facilities within FTZ 84 in Baytown and Houston, Texas, where STC already has authority to produce sand screens and related accessories, to add a foreign-status material or component to the scope of authority
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.