The federal agencies listed below are proposing to extend and/or revise information collections concerning the following.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
- ATF form 6, application and permit for importation of firearms, ammunition, and defense articles (comments due by Aug. 26)
Consumer Product Safety Commission
- third-party testing of children’s products (comments due by July 29)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- country of origin marking requirements for containers or holders (comments due by Aug. 29)
- exportation of used self-propelled vehicles (comments due by Aug. 29)
- forms 339A, 339C, and 339V, user fees for private aircraft, commercial vehicles, and private vessels (comments due by Aug. 29)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.