The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Ark Worldwide Logistics, Pasadena, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Blue Cargo Group LLC dba Blu Logistics, Miami, FL (removing trade name Blu Logistics)
- BrosGaby Ventures LLC, Detroit, MI (new OFF license)
- IM-EX Global Inc., Clinton, WI (adding OFF services)
- J. Verola Customs Broker and Logistics Inc., Newark, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- Mahanaim Shipping Line LLC, Newark, NJ (new NVO license)
- Premier Van Lines International AZ Inc., San Tan Valley, AZ (new NVO license)
- Quartz Logistics Atlanta Inc., Sandy Springs, GA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Total Moving Express Inc., Wobourn, MA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Yucci LLC, Grapevine, TX (new NVO and OFF license)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.