Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #027354N: Click Mail Corp.
- license #014408N: F.P. Freight Forwarders Corporation
- license #003878F: F.P. International Corporation
- license #004252F: Fidelity Forwarding Int’l Inc.
- license #019806N: Godsway Amedzrovi
- license #017142N: ICS Customs Service Inc.
- license #025156N: Maxcar Export Inc.
- license #021401F: Red Ball Forwarders Inc.
- license #026657NF: Stockwell International Inc.
- license #028295: World Wide Ekspress Inc.
Applications. The FMC has given notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- AMGUSA Inc., Flintridge, CA (new OFF license)
- Atlantic Global Forwarding LLC, Brooklyn, NY (QI change)
- E. R. Hawthorne & Co. Inc., Houston, TX (name change to Hawthorne Global Logistics Inc.)
- Express Consolidation Systems Corp., Totowa, NJ (addition of trade name ECS)
- F & L York Corp., Cerritos, CA (new NVO license)
- Hansol Global Logistics USA Inc., Buena Park, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- IDC Logistics Inc., Buena Park, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- LR International Inc., Franklin Park, IL (QI change)
- Posival & Company LLC, Columbus, OH (new NVO and OFF license)
- RPJ Worldwide Logistics LLC, Walla Walla, WA (additional QI)
- Sunmax Logistic Solution LLC, Indianapolis, IN (new NVO and OFF license)
- Yes Cargo Logistics LLC, Dayton, VA (adding NVO services)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.