The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments by Feb. 10 on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
Department of Agriculture
- importation of animals and poultry, animal and poultry products, certain animal embryos, semen, and zoological animals
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- form 1302, inward cargo declaration
- form 1302A, export cargo declaration
- form 7501, entry summary
- form 7509, air cargo manifest
- form 7533, inward cargo manifest for vessel under five tons, ferry, train, car, vehicle, etc.
- form 7553, notice of intent to export, destroy, or return merchandise for purposes of drawback
- electronic air, rail, and ocean export manifests
- air cargo advance screening
- manifest confidentiality
- vessel stow plan
- container status messages
- importer security filing
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.