The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Deepwater Riser Services facility within FTZ 279 in Houma, La., which will be used for the production of offshore drilling riser systems and drilling-related equipment (comments due by Dec. 28)
- received an application to expand subzone 18F to include the Lam Research Corporation facility in Fremont, Calif. (comments due by Dec. 28)
- authorized an expansion of production activity at the Ricoh Electronics Inc. facilities within FTZ 26 in Lawrenceville and Buford, Ga., where Ricoh already had authority to produce copiers, printers, toner cartridges, related toner products, and thermal paper and film products, to add foreign-status materials or components to the scope of authority
- approved the establishment of subzone 168G at the Sager Electronics facility in Carrollton, Texas
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Catalent Pharma Solutions facility within FTZ 49 in Somerset, N.J., which is used for the production of encorafenib bulk capsules
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.